CURRENT SENSOR MODULE 5A ACS712
Accurate sensor to measure AC/DC current up to 5A. The sensor can even measure high AC mains current and is still isolated from the measuring part due to integrated hall sensor. The board operates on 5V. ACS712 current sensor operates from 5V and outputs analog voltage proportional to current measured on the sensing terminals. One can simple use a microcontroller ADC to read the values.
Sensing terminal can even measure current for loads operating at high voltages like 230V AC mains while output sensed voltage is isolated from measuring part. Provides up to 3000 VRMS galvanic isolation. The low-profile, small form factor packages are ideal for reducing PCB area over sense resistor op-amp or bulky current transformer configurations. The low resistance internal conductor allows for sensing up to 5A continuous current. Providing typical output error of 1%.
Features of CURRENT SENSOR MODULE 5A ACS712
- 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- 5.0 V, single supply operation
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- 80 kHz bandwidth
- Total output error 1.5% at TA = 25°C
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 02 April, 2017.