MH-Z14 INFRARED CARBONDIOXIDE SENSOR WITH UART/ANALOG/PWM OUTPUT
MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, using non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependant, long life. Built-in temperature sensor can do temperature compensation; and it has digital output and analog voltage output. MH-Z14 NDIR Infrared gas module is applied in the HVAC, indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process, safety and protection monitoring, agriculture and animal husbandry production process monitoring.
Features of MH-Z14 INFRARED CARBONDIOXIDE SENSOR WITH UART/ANALOG/PWM OUTPUT
- Detection range: 0̚10000ppm
- Resolution ratio: 5ppm(0-2000ppm), 10ppm(2000-5000ppm), 20ppm(5000-10000ppm)
- Accuracy: ±50ppm±5%
- Repeatability: ±30ppm
- Responsible time: <30S
- Warm-up time: 3min
- Working temprature: 0-50°c
- Working humidity: 0%̚90%RH (No condensation)
- Working voltage: 4-6V
- Working current: Max current <100mA Average current <50mA
- Using age: >5year
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 16 April, 2017.