MQ-135 AIR QUALITY & HAZARDOUS GAS SENSOR MODULE
It is a hazardous gas detection apparatus for the family, the environment, suitable for ammonia, aromatic compounds, sulphur, benzene vapour, smoke and other gases harmful gas detection, gas-sensitive element test.
Air quality sensor is for detecting a wide range of gases, including NH3, NOx, alcohol, benzene, smoke and CO2. Ideal for use in office or factory with simple drive and monitoring circuit.
Features of MQ-135 AIR QUALITY & HAZARDOUS GAS SENSOR MODULE
- Dual signal output (analog output, and TTL level output)
- TTL output valid signal is low
- Analog output with increasing concentration, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Sulphide, benzene, smoke and other harmful gases with high sensitivity
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response recovery characteristics
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 16 April, 2017.